Paul and Sarah

Just because not everyone lives in the most beautiful place in the world! :)

August 30, 2006

!CRAZY!

That is how my life has been since I've been home. So I know that I said that pictures were coming soon, but I have to amend it to say they are still coming, just not necessarily as soon as I thought! :)
School has started off in the typical fashion. Paul is actually teaching this year since the Special Ed. Math Department decided to do away with the computer program that they were using. It's great for him because he actually gets to feel useful! I started the year as a straight 5th grade but 3 days into school was switched to a 5/6. I'm slowly finding my place at Chinook and getting used to teaching 5th and 6th graders! :) Needless to say we are both excited for the 3 day weekend coming up! :)

1 Comments:

At September 13, 2006 2:48 PM, Blogger Bequita17 said...

hey sarah - miss seeing you around here! glad you're enjoying being Mrs. Hemry. good luck with 5/6 grade :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home