Paul and Sarah

Just because not everyone lives in the most beautiful place in the world! :)

March 21, 2007

Spring Break in Arizona


Continuing the tradition, Paul and I are spending Spring Break in Tucson this year with David and Sharon. We've been here 6 days and we have 4 more to go, but we've crammed so much stuff into those 6 days it seems like a long vacation already. Since we've been down here the biggest thing that I've done is SKYDIVE!!! It was an amazing experience that Paul got me for my birthday...I have some bruises on my legs, but it was well worth them for the experience of falling from 10,000 feet. Then Paul and I took a roadtrip to the Grand Canyon and did some hiking along the Southern Rim, followed by a long drive back stopping at the outlet malls of course! :) Check out my photo link for the pictures~ Happy Spring Break!!!!

4 Comments:

At March 21, 2007 9:56 PM, Blogger mw said...

what's this? a blog update? OH MY GOSH! what a wonderful idea Sarah!

p.s. luv the pic

 
At March 21, 2007 10:31 PM, Blogger Sarah and Paul said...

I know! I finally had something to say! :)

 
At April 02, 2007 8:10 AM, Blogger Bequita17 said...

wow! looks like you had fun. that sounds like an awesome birthday present to me.

 
At April 17, 2007 1:48 AM, Blogger springman said...

I miss you Sarah!!!! The wedding picture you put on is beautiful!! You are beautiful!
How is life, work...everything? I would so like to hear from you.
By the way, you got a good birthday present. Looks like a blast!!!
Love you! Candice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home