Paul and Sarah

Just because not everyone lives in the most beautiful place in the world! :)

April 26, 2007

Senor Yoda


How's that for a name? It's a compromise between Paul and I's top two choices. So yes, we have now joined the world of pet owners. Paul's mom's dogs just had a litter of puppies and this one was just too cute to resist. So even though I'm not really a little dog kind of person we gave in. His original name was Mittens, but I'm very picky about pet names so that was my first order of business. Paul and I thought and thought. We wanted a name that wouldn't be too stereotypical of his spanish heritage, but we also wanted to keep it in there. :) I think that he totally looks like Yoda from Star Wars, especially when he looks at you and cocks his ears out to the side. Anyway, he his still getting used to his surroundings and to being the only "child", but he's certainly coming out of his shell. This afternoon he jumped out of the bath tub, which is his home when we aren't there, and apparantly made himself at home. When Paul and I got back we were in a panic since he's so little and there's so many places he could have gone and gotten lost or hurt. We just used our common sense though and found him right where we would be if we were a little puppy that likes to burrow...in the dirty clothes pile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home